2) Engine holder- This holds the engine in place.
3) Two Spacer Rings- Centre the engine holder inside the body of the rocket.
4) Engine Lock- Prevents the engine from sliding out when the engine deploys the parachute.
5) Shock cord- secures the nose cone to the rocket as the parachute ejects.
6) Flush Mount Ring- provides a way for the nose cone to fit perfectly inside the body of the rocket.
7) Launch Lug- Guides the rocket upwards during the first metre of flight.
8) Fin Plate- Is used to cut out the fins of the rocket.
9) Body Tube-Provides the main feature of the rocket.
10) Parachute- Returns the rocket safely back to Earth. A good design is crucial to the safe return of the rocket.
11) Screw Eye- Secure the parachute and the shock cord to the nose cone