1) My rocket arcs and plunges into the ground at launch.
- Look to see if the fins are straight and glued on properly.
2) My rocket will not ignite
The light globe does NOT glow on the ignition device indicating a current
is not flowing.
igniter burns but the engine is not ignited.
The igniter was not installed properly in the engine
4) The parachute did not deploy.
5) My rocket launched only a few metres off the ground.
Use fire proof wadding to protect your parachute. Take care not to use too much as this will jam the parachute inside the body of the rocket.